RE: Re: RE: Re: Merry Christmas/ delayed

He visited on leave for a week or two in June and I could see a change
even then. But he's still pretty much who he has always been. However,
though I haven't heard all the details - and doubt I want to -, he has
had some very difficult experiences. Fortunately he calls home and talks
them out with his parents.

Kitty