Re: Godi's pictures now posted....

Kitty, a few times in years past when we have had kittens, one of them would
climb the tree, but none of the adult cats has done that. They always like to
lie under it though.  We have always wired the tree to the bookcase it stands
in front of - for safety from children, grandchildren, and now only cats.
hooks are there permanently.  The ornaments for the lower branches are always
the sturdy ones, usually wooden.  The delicate crystal ones stay on the high
branches.  This was the 55th Christmas tree we have decorated together, and
some of the ornaments are nearly that old.  A lot of memories hang on that
We won't give it up easily.
You're right Lady Jane Gray is a mischief-maker.  She likes to get into
that's going on.  Always helps me cook, tries to take our morning vitamin
sits on whatever we are reading or writing, etc.  She has a prized possession
a string that is just her's.  She carries it from room to room, brings it to
each of
us several times a day and asks to be played with.  Every morning when we get
up the string is in the dry-food dish.  She will let the others play with the
with her for a bit, but soon loses interest if one of the others is having a
romp.  She wants to be the main center of attention.   And she looks a lot
Pam's Sugar.

In a message dated 12/28/2004 4:02:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,