RE: Godi's pictures now posted....

Godi and all...

We have tried real trees in the past. Trip to the tree farm, cut down our
own, re-sliced the bottom when we got home... made sure it always had water,
also tried the plain, with aspirin, with sugar.. same result. A week later
it was dried out and dropping needles everywhere.

We now use only fake trees.

Donna