Iowa Nurserymens Conf

Recently we had a conversation about Nurserymens Conf.  The following sites
will provide information about 2005 Iowa conf.
    www.iowanla.org/_ccLib/downloads/2005_convention_schedule_FOR_WEB.pdf
    www.iowanla.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=convention.main

Gene, I think you were interested in the organization.  I do hope to attend
this year again.  Also note the information on the product show as I remember
this was also discussed.
    Ceres