Re: One project accomplished

Kitty, fun to hear your MG project preparations.  Our garden group met
yesterday to plan our 05' garden as our seed orders must be available for the
greenhouse group by Jan 12. You may remember this is a garden on the Iowa State Fair
Grounds.  We have planned an all foliage garden in yellow, red to blks &
greens.  We want to do a edging of Ophiopogon 'Nigrescens' which is not hardy to
our area.  I have an old pump, once operational on the farm, that will be our
garden art and embellished with plants.  Our bed backs up to the red brick wall
of the John Deere Ag bldg and we hope to add viney container plants on that
wall.  At Lee Valley I found some container holders/hangers (25# load) which
just hang on bricks, no fasteners.  Have any of you used these?
    Kitty, do you have a good cheap source of mondo grass?
    Thinking of our gardens I am reminded of the meeting with Melody and
Mardi at this past fair.  Where is Mardi???  We have not heard from her for so
long and have not even rcd the notice of her absence from her office.