Re: Godi's pictures now posted....

My boy, Jason, has a thing for a piece of quilt batting I carelessly left within reach - he grabs it, kneads it, and sleeps on it. The little one, Penelope, who adores Jason, but is rewarded with hisses, will lie on the batting when he isn't around. It is a dingy grey now, but I haven't the heart to deprive them of the "security blanket".