From: Cathy Carpenter
Sent: 12/29/2004 10:36:34 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] One project accomplished

Indeed! The catalogs are coming in and I can't wait until I have time
to settle down and peruse them. And, can you knowledgeable ones out
there recommend some suitable "understory" plants for roses that would
be hardy to z5? I do not have a rose bed, but scatter them throughout
the garden.
Cathy

http://www.hort.net/funds/