RE: Black Mondo Grass

Sheri Ann,
I love World Plants! Have gotten some great things from them.
Unfortunately, you are allowed no more than 3 of any one item and I
think Ceres is probably looking for 50-100. (Ceres? How many?) I got my
little Afghan Lilac from WP and some Cotton Grass for the Display
Gardens just last year. Much of what they offer is not hardy here, but
it's always fun to see what's new. Marge turned me on to them. No
catalog, just website.

Speaking of catalogs, my Munchkin catalog arrived today!  Oh boy, oh boy.

Kitty