RE: Black Mondo Grass

Yeah, Gene's cool. I'm only up to H in his catalog and have circled a
good half dozen plants. I see he offers 3 Hepaticas, including H.
nobilis this year. Someone on this list was looking for a bonafide H.
nobilis sometime in the last couple of years, I thought.

Re > plants were lost and many more stolen (about 25%)
What is going on with all these plant thieves of late? this is the 4th
or 5th mention in just a couple of weeks. I think one reason it is so
upsetting is that, if you ask a gardener for a cutting so you can grow
your own, they'll likely give you a division if available. But no, they
steal. They steal more than your plant, $ investment, and sweat equity,
they also steal your trust - something you can't get back.

Kitty