RE: Black Mondo Grass

I keep begging Gene for his double trilliums. I want those SO bad...just one

I think it was a "spite" thing at my place. Some plants were gone and some
were just trashed beyond saving. I moved into a bad area unknowingly. I was
so happy to get out.

My real valuable collector plants I moved two weeks before hand. Some of
those died but the person I had caring for them did the best she could. I
know it was not an intentional situation.

Make a difference! Plant-A-Row For The Hungry Ask me how!
Region III Plant-A-Row For The Hungry Representative
Do you like gardening? Don't miss the ultimate website for the truly
obsessed plant-a-holic!
FREE swap and chat forums, informative articles and much more!

Do you need a freelance writer, editor, photographer or speaker?
Contact Sheri Ann Richerson
(765) 664-6916