Re: Black Mondo Grass/ Munchkin Catalog

Hello Kitty & Sheri Ann.
Kitty you are the first person to report in on receiving on of my catalogs. Not bad... the catalogs went into the mail on Monday afternoon in northern Indiana. Thanks for letting me know.
Sorry, Sheri Ann, double blooming trilliums are still (I hope) growing on and settling in. One day when they produce off sets I will have a few and will let you know. Right now I only have two rhizomes I received from a gardening friend in Sweden. You can come visit when they come into bloom this spring:-)

Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

----- Original Message ----- From: <kmrsy@comcast.net>
Speaking of catalogs, my Munchkin catalog arrived today!  Oh boy, oh boy.
I keep begging Gene for his double trilliums. I want those SO bad...just one
:)Sheri Ann