Re: Iowa Nurserymens Conf

Thanks Ceres.
Appreciate you remembering. Some good speakers and good titles being presented. Now to get a schedule worked out so we can at the least think of going. Beginning to look as though I am going to be on the road by myself some this coming year. Year is already shaping up to be a very busy one. Suppose that is a "good thing". Better than sitting at home wondering if I have bad breath and no one will tell me......;-))
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

Recently we had a conversation about Nurserymens Conf. The following sites
will provide information about 2005 Iowa conf.

Gene, I think you were interested in the organization. I do hope to attend
this year again. Also note the information on the product show as I remember
this was also discussed.