From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
Sent: 12/30/2004 12:15:37 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] One project accomplished

Kitty, my grandmother used to say houseguests like dead fish stink
after three days.  In our old age we don't even allow our sons and
families to stay - if they are to be here overnight we rent them a room
in a local motel.  We have filled up all the spare rooms with office
equipment, boxes, storage, junk, etc. so we can just say there's no
room.  Teenagers we will put up for a few days in sleeping bags,
but no adults.

In a message dated 12/30/2004 11:57:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,