Re: Black Mondo Grass now Xanthosoma 'lime zinger'

Plant Finder [9/19/02 issue] lists only one grower of Xanthosoma 'Lime Zinger', Marge, Boynton Botanicals. Boynton Botanicals is strictly wholesale [I've tried to talk them into a little retail a couple of times]. Their address is 9281 87 Place South, Boynton Beach, 33437; 561-737-1490. I can try to get one for you, if you like. Likely be costly--BB is one of the truly good growers in the state but tends to be pricey, and our broker [the freelance who fetches plants for us] is never thrilled to go to the other coast. Let me know.