Re: One project > survey

Definitely B here.  I don't mind hugs from certain good friends I don't
see often, but I'm old enough that I was brought up  to avoid physical
contact, especially with the opposite sex. What especially turns me
off is one friend's husband who wants to give me a kiss every time
we meet.  He's a really nice guy, but I really, really don't like being
kissed by a usually sweaty man with a very scratchy beard.
Auralie

In a message dated 12/30/2004 4:55:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,