From: Cathy Carpenter
Sent: 12/29/2004 10:31:59 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Godi's pictures now posted....

My boy, Jason, has a thing for a piece of quilt batting I carelessly
left within reach - he grabs it, kneads it, and sleeps on it. The
little one, Penelope, who adores Jason, but is rewarded with hisses,
will lie on the batting when he isn't  around. It is a dingy grey now,
but I haven't the heart to deprive them of the "security blanket".