Re: survey

Jesse, I can relate to your message.  I have mentioned my Italian husband
cames from a family of 17 children and they are kissers, huggers and hand
shakers.  I, too, have learned.  That is not to say, all 17 have a good relationship
but those who do are so warm.  A hearty handshake can be just as warm as a hug.