Re: survey

Yikes!  My husband's geat Aunt kisses on the lips -- it drives me batty!  I
can't stand that!  I always shove my cheek in her face to try to avoid it.
Sometimes successfully, sometimes not.  She's from the Netherlands, though, so I
think it may be a European thing.  Jeez!  If you have to kiss me, kiss my
cheek!

Eva
Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

In a message dated 12/31/2004 9:18:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,