Re: One project accomplished

Good lord Kitty-  I think you are headed for saint-dom.  I'd absolutely
kill my sister if she even thought of lounging in my house for month,
sleeping at weird hours and not doing at least her fair share of house
work.  After a few days, she isn't a visitor, she's a house-mate.  Maybe
you should charge her rent- she might prefer to take the plane home
sooner!  I say vacuum your house when you want too- you didn't tell her
to stay up until 2 am!

Theresa