Re: Back to chat!

Glad to see your back and your spirit didn't get
damaged :)

Not in the medical profession, but most cuts and
bruses do heal without much of a scar- just takes
time. Although this is more than just a minor cut, I
would think some (most?) of the uglies right now will
go away.

Definately would call the doctor and ask for a
different medication. There are a zillion and one out
there that do the same thing- hopefully you find one
that doesn't upset your stomach.

Donna