Re: Query on subject lines

Brian? As in "The Life of Brian"?

On Dec 1, 2005, at 3:44 PM, Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center wrote:

True, but the last time I had a virus it came from Brian on this list, and
it really did come from him.

Kitty

----- Original Message -----
From: "Donna" <gossiper@sbcglobal.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 11:53 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Query on subject lines

The problem with that is - if it is a virus- most
spoof the address, so you are blocking the wrong
person.

For instance, if I got a virus, it would pick up
another name in my address book, lets say you Kitty-
so when it sent it to Cathy (or whoever), it would
appear to be coming from you not me.

Donna

--- Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center
<4042N15@nationalhearing.com> wrote:

...and sender should be blocked!
Kitty (no have not seen it)