Re: dogs/rain....drought

Oh my Pam....this is a first.  I thought all of Texas is being torn up  and
redone.  You can't go anywhere from Lousianna to San Antonio and  probably
beyond without hitting one construction site after another on the  roads.  It's
terrible.  Every highway and road in Houston has  construction, and everyone in
San Antonio too.  From what I hear, Austin is  the same.
I-10 and I-35 are two long 500 mile construction sites.   Haven't been west
of SA in a while, so don't know what it is like there, but I"m  sure it is just
as bad.  Thought for sure, since they are working on  perfectly good roads,
that they would have fixed the bad ones first.
Apparently Gov. Perry is the one behind all this....money to burn and wants
to burn it on road work.
In a message dated 11/30/2005 11:02:28 PM Central Standard Time,