Re: dogs/rain....drought

Well Noreen, Gov. jerkweed Perry isn't spending a dime on Kaufman County.
And I found out today at work that one of the Dallas news stations is doing
a story on an entire family in Kemp w/ cancer, they think caused by our
water and the grossly outdated treatment plant.  Sugar and I drink bottled
water since they started having problems w/ the EPA a few summers ago.  They
are trying to get a state grant to do something about the water treatment
plant, but nothing has materialized yet.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX