Re: Back to chat......mj

I didn't think that was the reason for not legalizing it.  The way I  look at
it....grow tobacco...or grow that.....would think they'd jump on that  gravy
train.  It's a money maker for them.
Heck, you'd think they'd be happy that some type of smoking was sanctioned
by the Surgeon General.  LOL
Personally, tried it a few times in college, never did much  for me.  (Guess
I'm wierd.)  Would have definitely considered it  during my migraine spells
though.....if I had had the opportunity....to see if  it would have had some
effect then.
Always wanted to grow a plant, for ornamental purposes......but with dh,
that was definitely out of the question.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 12/1/2005 5:07:04 PM Central Standard Time,