Re: Back to chat......mj

I grew one once - must be about 30 years ago.  My oldest son
produced the seeds - I did'nt ask where he got them - didn't want
to know. It was a handsome plant, and I was glad to have it. Then ]
I was elected president of the local garden club, and  one night I
dreamed that the local paper had a headline "Garden Club president
brought up on marijuana charges."  I gave the plant away.
Then a few years later were staying at the Sheraton Hotel in Dover
Delaware - which we have done on numerous occasions.  As we
were loading the car to leave, I observed that behind the handsome
plantings in front of the hotel was a healthy row of cannabis plants.
The next time we stayed there, they were gone.

In a message dated 12/01/2005 8:46:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,