Re: Back to Chat

If I'm going to watch a reality show, I'd MUCH rather watch Jerry
Springer than any of the others. I used to think that show was totally
scripted, but now I am convinced that Yes, those people are real, they
are sleeping with their sisters, and yes, they are that dramatic and you
know what in the head. I've watched that show exactly twice in my life,
the other reality shows I've watched less.

If I'm going to watch TV (which I do, I admit) I want to be totally
entertained. I would MUCH rather see an action film than a movie about
something that could really happen. Give me brain candy any day. LOL!

  PS-I went back to work today. WOW was it good to get out of here! I'm sore, but better

Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:
  Oh. And this is entertaining?

--
Pam Evans