Re: brrrr!

First real snow 4 inches on the ground this morning. Granddaughter & "Papa" are out making snowmen. I promised eggs & toast & cocoa when they get tired. I told KayLee she had to come in when grandpa got cold. She can be blue with chattering teeth & refuse to admit she's cold. The base of her man is up to her shoulder. This one may take a while to melt.
Judy B z 6 Idaho
----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa" <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2005 7:24 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] brrrr!

Yeah- I know- and actually we've had a really dry Fall too, so we needed
the rain.  The ski resorts are delighted as they finally have enough
snow to open!

Theresa

Pam Evans wrote:

That's a problem I'd like to have.

On 12/2/05, Theresa <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

It is chilly outside tonight!  I just went outback and drug my Plumeria
pot into the garage.  It might freeze tonight!  At least it stopped
raining.  Today is the first day all week that is hasn't rained.

Theresa

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX