Re: brrrr!

Gosh Judy, cocoa sounds good.  Of course it's over 80 here.  But an arctic
front comes in Tuesday night.  Wednesday's high?   35 degrees.  And only a
slim (20%) chance of rain w/ this front because it's so blasted dry.  I'm
still choking from the dust raised raking leaves all day.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX