Re: Back to chat!

Thanks. I feel so much better today it's amazing,
although I'm not looking in the mirror. New bruises
are showing up but the swelling is diminished. I'm
more limited in what I can do than I'd like, but at
least this time of year you can justify being inside.
Catalogs are coming in but I am so far avoiding
looking in them. I have Pinetree and Seeds of Change.
I promised myself I would cut way back on the veggie
garden next year and if I keep that promise I have
more than enough seed on hand. I told myself it will
be all about maintenance this coming year, and so no
new plants need to be bought.
But it's only December you know, so I have months of
willpower needed. I saw a new decorative oregano in
the last High Country Gardens catalog...

--- Cornergar@aol.com wrote:

> Cyndi, Sending positive thoughts your way and hoping
> you are feeling some
> better. 'Tho' from the sounds of your incision it
> may take awhile. Have your
> black eyes allowed you to peruse any of the garden
> catalogs coming in daily? Have
> gotten a few wholesale also Johnny's, Totally
> Tomatoes, Vermont Bean, McClure
> and Zimmerman, and Pinetree so far. No doubt where
> you are you get a
> completely different mix. Take care. "And this too,
> shall pass."  Kathy
> To sign-off this list, send email to
> majordomo@hort.net with the
Just $16.99/mo. or less.