Re: Back to Chat

Well, if I were stuck inside on a cold winter's day and wanted to watch
an old movie, it most likely would not be an old western. Probably
Streisand/Redford in The Way We Were or Stresiand/Kristofferson in A
Star Is Born or even Streisand/Bridges in The Mirror Has Two Faces. On
the other hand, Moonstruck w/ Cher and Nicholas Cage is supposed to be
on tonight.

Kitty

-- james singer <islandjim1@verizon.net> wrote:
Think my favorite would be Red River, but that's mostly because of
Montgomery Clift and John Ireland.

On Dec 3, 2005, at 2:37 PM, Pam Evans wrote:

> Oooohhh that's a good one.  Hmm, let's see.  In Harm's Way (on my
> second
> copy, wore the first tape out) and The Longest Day are exceptional
> performances.  He was utterly marvelous w/ Hepburn in Rooster Cogburn.
>  Big
> Jake, Red River and The Shootist are excellent.  Man.  Just one
> favorite??
> That's a tough one Cathy.  Cavalry is an honored tradition.   I know
> you are
> proud of your dad.
>

> On 12/3/05, Cathy Carpenter <cathy.c@insightbb.com> wrote:
>>
>> Glad you're feeling better, Andrea!  And Pam, my favorite Wayne movie
>> of all time is She Wore a Yellow Ribbon (my dad was armored cavalry,
>> which evolved from cavalry). Do you have a favorite?
>>

>> Cathy, west central IL, z5b
>>
>> On Dec 3, 2005, at 8:04 AM, Pam Evans wrote:
>>
>>> Andrea - so happy your back is better!!   As for watching TV, give
>>> me a good
>>> Katharine Hepburn, John Wayne or Bette Davis movie any time.
>>> Matter of
>>> fact, fixin' to go watch All About Eve while I prepare and eat my
>>> omelet
>>> made w/ the last of my fresh bell peppers.

> --
> Pam Evans
> Kemp TX
> zone 8A