Re: Back to Chat

Whoa! Didn't mean anything like Red River was my favorite movie, only my favorite Wayne movie.

On Dec 3, 2005, at 3:41 PM, kmrsy@netzero.net wrote:

Well, if I were stuck inside on a cold winter's day and wanted to watch
an old movie, it most likely would not be an old western. Probably
Streisand/Redford in The Way We Were or Stresiand/Kristofferson in A
Star Is Born or even Streisand/Bridges in The Mirror Has Two Faces. On
the other hand, Moonstruck w/ Cher and Nicholas Cage is supposed to be
on tonight.

Kitty

-- james singer <islandjim1@verizon.net> wrote:
Think my favorite would be Red River, but that's mostly because of
Montgomery Clift and John Ireland.