Re: Back to chat!

I take mine to MG workdays. A lot of our people get nothing but Parks,
Wayside, Whiteflower. I have some more obscure catalogs and it helps get
the word out to people I know are interested. The extra wholesale
catalogs I only give to folks in our Nursery group.

Kitty

-- Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:
Wonderful idea Judy.  I have a doctor's appointment in January, I'll take
them an armload.  As luck would have it, Dr. Marsh is a gardener also, so
I'm sure he will appreciate that.  I also give away a lot of them at work.
High Country Gardens is a favorite here w/ all the xeriscape stuff.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX