Re: Back to Chat

When a John Wayne movie is on, you cannot make my 10 year-old niece move
from in front of the TV. She LOVES him. Gets it from her Grandpa.

Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:
  Oooohhh that's a good one. Hmm, let's see. In Harm's Way (on my second
copy, wore the first tape out) and The Longest Day are exceptional
performances. He was utterly marvelous w/ Hepburn in Rooster Cogburn. Big
Jake, Red River and The Shootist are excellent. Man. Just one favorite??
That's a tough one Cathy. Cavalry is an honored tradition. I know you are
proud of your dad.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX