Re: coffee grounds

Ah so. Guess I'll chalk this up to another re-cycle hustle. Wonder if it will mean that the availability of free-be used grounds from Starbucks will diminish. Too bad if it does. Guess I need to go to my local coffee house and ask what they do with used grounds. I spread all we generate at home on, in rotation, gardenia, miracle fruit, phalsa, grumichama, and rose apple. Poor hibiscus get none but could surely benefit if they did.