RE: For those who need some Xmas spirit

Holli- Where is your holiday spirit! You of all people on this list! :)

If they were just doing music of the Trans-Siberian Orchestra, it wouldn't
bother me at all.... actually thinking about trying it next year myself, but
of course, I will never get around to actually doing it, so the neighbors
are safe :)

Since there is nothing traditional about me, I enjoy their music instead of
the normal Xmas music. It tends to motivate me and I feel the emotion they
are trying to project.

Donna, the weird one....