Re: Guess everyone is recovering

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Guess everyone is recovering
  • From: Andrea Hodges raider843@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 19:45:10 -0800 (PST)

I'm very glad to hear that Ceres (about you, not your husband)

Back pain is just awful. I am determined this time to take better care
of myself. I have to if I want to do this job that I love so much.

  Thanks for the well wishes!

Cersgarden@aol.com wrote:
  Andrea, I do hope you are on the road to recovery. I have never had a back
ache except with each of 3 pregnancies which is normal. I have however taken
care of my husband thru 4 back surgeries so know it is not an easy road. Do
take care!
Ceres

Andrea H
Petersburg, IL