Re: For those who need some Xmas spirit

Donna,
  I could not take the lights flashing like that ALL THE TIME!!   WOULD DRIVE
ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!   LOL
I;m with you on the music...........The music is fine, but I cant imagine
having those lights flash like that constantly!

EEE GADS!!
Holli

In a message dated 12/4/2005 10:22:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,