Re: gardenchat BRRRRRRRRRRR

Up till last Saturday we had temps in the 80's.  Well, winter finally  got
here.  60's for highs this week, 40's for lows.....although they are  talking
about an arctic blast the end of the week...coming from the west though  (?).
West Texas is to have freezing rain, possibly snow, even in San  Antonio.
Mom's been crazy bringing in plants, covering, etc.
We have a freeze warning for northern and western parts of the city  that
night.  Hope it stays northerly, not so much SW.  We'll  see.  Will cover the
Plumerias, etc. just in case.  Bad timing since a  lot of the orchids are in
bloom right now and most of the bromeliads.  Oh  well, hoping it won't be so bad.
What is the forecast for you Pam, any  precipitation??
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. at least the day time temps are supposed to stay in the
60's.
Supposed to get rain tomorrow, so won't have to water before the  freeze.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 12/5/2005 11:05:11 PM Central Standard Time,