RE: BRRRRRRRRR/Hort subscr.

Hi Kitty, Got mine today, haven't read it yet, but in browsing saw some
references to Gene.  He really gets around.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of kmrsy@netzero.net
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 3:00 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] BRRRRRRRRR/Hort subscr.

Glad to hear it arrived; mine's not here yet. What I like about
Horticulture compared to some other gardening magazines is that they
seem to be a little bit above the fray, a bit more like TAG by including
new information in sections like their Hort Journal and the plant
spotlight that is often written by Dan Hinckley or Alan Armitage or
other top plantspeople. They also still have some in-depth articles,
that newer magazines don't bother with.

Kitty

-- "Judy Browning" <judylee@lewiston.com> wrote:
Andrea, keep those feet warm!
I wear men's light weight wool socks, the rest of the family raved about the
polarfleece socks I got them one Christmas. If I can keep my feet warm, the
rest of me does OK.
Kitty, my first issue of Horticulture arrived. I can see why you balk at
paying full price. Nice, but pricey for the content. Nice bit about Gene's
nursery in one of the articles.
Judy B z 6 Idaho, 18F at 9am, frost on the car windows, bright sunshine &
still, no wind.