Yardwork - WooHoo!

You know you're bored when raking leaves is a good
time. I decided since I'm getting my nose stitches out
this afternoon the scar must be healed enough to
handle a little dust and dirt, so I tackled the front
yard. It's a foot deep in leaves from the 3 massive
california sycamores. I filled the dumpster and the
little green-waste bin the city provides us, and
barely made a dent.
But it was sure nice to get outside and move around.
It is overcast and cold (well, cold is relative, it
was about 50) but not windy. I raked and raked, made
copious mental notes of things to do this spring -
most of which I'll forget - sneezed quite a lot, and
when I got bored with raking the bins were full. It
was a fine time.