Re: BRRRRRRRRR/Hort subscr.

Not as bad as originally forecast, Kitty.
We got about 2 inches of snow, sleet and rain. Temps went up to about 35 early night, then back down to the 20's. JoAn is still sleeping in, so my guess is schools is on 2 hour delay or off. I hope she does not have to drive her school bus today for these back roads will be dangerous. We have a visitor who is stuck with us until the roads clear and she can head out for Arizona.....
So, good company of a landscaper, talk lots of plants and have another cup of hot tea.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

----- Original Message ----- From: <kmrsy@netzero.com>
Doesn't look like you'll be getting around much soon Gene. Heard you'll
be getting a foot of snow tonight. The weather map shows this heavy grey
cloud over your place.