Re: weather

Recent refugee fro Ohio, who teaches with Ms. Fatma, came by last evening for a tour of the jungle and some advice about plants. As we wandered around, we noticed that all of our outdoor Christmas cactus are either blooming or in bud. Indoor one haven't decided to do anything yet. Crowns of thorns are also all blooming except the Thai hybrid red ones [Thai hybrid yellows and variegated are blooming]. And, we've still got some ground orchids blooming--which is quite unexpected; they're usually all done by this time of year.