Re: TAG article/ I'm back

I'll give it another try. Perhaps I didn't pamper them enough during
the first year. My shade is dry shade.
Have been off line since, it seems, forever. Internet access was down
a couple days, and with daughter and granddaughters and granddogs
here, I was too busy and exhausted to go on line when it was up.
Still am. Will probably be recovered just in time to leave for
Orlando to cope with eldest daughter and her family. 'Fraid I don't
sound much like the doting grandmother, but I am so tired and God
only knows what my blood pressure is. To bed very soon, I think.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b