Re: BRRRRRRRRR/Hort subscr.

Well, Ceres
I saw that article as well, but have not read it as of yet. Again this fall I had every intention of saving and using all the large foliage from JoAn's topicals and tenders before they went over to frost, using them in some hypertufa designs. Perhaps a few large leafs, paint them over winter.I did not get a single trough made, much less a chance to play with leaf castings.
I did remember to take a few oakleaf hydrangea leaves and press them for later. That was it.
Help! We are closed up in the house with two carpenters with nailgun, table saw and hammer!!!!! Should be the last day for them, trim and woodwork will all be up and we will begin painting two rooms... wanted to paint first, but timing did not work out.
Just poured another cup of hot tea, put a log in the woodstove....
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

I quickly scanned the mag and was really taken by the leaf casting
article. I have messed with this but the unique thing in the article was the
painting of the leaves in their true as life color. Lewis & Little are the well
known fore runners in this but painting applications are eye catching but not
true to life.
Look fwd to reading your articlel, Gene.
Keep warm, Ceres