Re: Yardwork Yahoo

They had snow in Dallas, and parts west, even as far as Austin.  Light  snow
flurries north of Houston too.  Actually the northern panhandle  gets very
cold, and it is not unusual for them to have snow and ice in winter  months.
They are zone 6.   South of I-10 here in the Houston  area we barely had a
freeze, if any.  No visible damage to anything that  was left outside.  Took in the
blooming orchids that I could, to  enjoy.  Covered the Plumerias.  Had way
below average temps for this  time of year.....20-30 degrees lower than
normal.....but still can't complain  since it didn't get below the low to mid 30's that
one night.  Expected a  bit more rain, but can't complain about what we did
get though.  Pam, hope  the ice melting at least provides some relief.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 12/10/2005 12:32:12 AM Central Standard Time,