Re: BRRRRRRRRR/Hort subscr.

It may not get any more accomplished, but it is nice to know I am not the only gardener out there that has more good intentions than time to implement them. There never is enough time for a gardener, is there???
My whole garden is mostly accidents... some more artistic than others. I just keep quiet and let visitors think I was responsible and planned it all that way:-))
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana