Re: Happy Anniversary!

I was with the AHS group, and found it  most rewarding.  The time that
I began to feel part of the family was at 9/11, when the AHS list was
down and someone, Kitty, maybe, sent me a message to find out if
I had been affected by the disaster.  From that time on, this group has
been a serious part of my life.  Like  real families, we may not always
see eye to eye on some issues, but the real connection is there.
Thanks to Chris Lindsey for allowing us this connection, and to all
of you for being such a great support.

In a message dated 12/11/2005 9:19:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,