Re: RE: blooms

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] RE: blooms
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 17:47:09 -0600

Depending on how common you want to get, some people call all Cordylines by
the name Ti Plant.  This does look like one I recall you pointing out at
Song Sparrow.   I got this one this past summer at a local seasonal place.
It was in a load I got on clearance - thewhole cart for $15.  There were 3
in the pot and I divied them up into 3 gallons to sell in October at our
bulb sale.  This one didn't find a home so I dragged it back home.  Fun to
see, but I'll probably put it back out for sale in spring.  Can't keep too
much in the house over winter.