From: Judy Browning [mailto: judylee@lewiston.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 21:09:11 -0800
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Happy Anniversary!

You have said it well. Like any family we have losses. I miss Tony's
gr888t <br>day in paradise sig, and wonder what Linda in Wyoming has
done with her high <br>desert and hardscape plans. Glad to hear from
everyone, feel like I'm <br>forgetting something when I don't have time
to read my email!<br>Judy B z6 Idaho<br>----- Original Message -----
Sunday, December 11, 2005 7:11 PM<br>Subject: Re: [CHAT] Happy
rewarding. The time that<br>> I began to feel part of the family was at
9/11, when the AHS list was<br>> down and someone, Kitty, maybe, sent me
a message to find out if<br>> I had been affected by the disaster. From
that time on, this group has<br>> been a serious part of my life. Like
real families, we may not always<br>> see eye to eye on some issues, but
the real connection is there.<br>> Thanks to Chris Lindsey for allowing
us

this connection, and to all<br>> of you for being such a great
Eastern Standard Time,<br>> gardenqueen@gmail.com writes:<br>> Yes
indeed, it was a good bunch when we were under AHS's aegis, but
Chris<br>> giving us a real home definitely forged a family unit. I
quite feel<br>> fortunate to be associated w/ such fine and
knowledgeable folks!<br>><br>> On 12/11/05, Chris Petersen
while we were still with AHS as well. This group has been a<br>>>
terrific resource as well as a great group of people!<br>><br>>