Re: Cat Question

I have only gone to one vet who wouldn't allow me to come into the examing room with my animals, and I only went to her once. My vet appreciates my presence in the examing room for the same reason yours appreciates you, Pam. I also don't freak -- ever. When we have had cats put down not only am I there but my granddaughters are there as well.
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2005 9:08 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Cat Question

Chris, definitely time to look for a new vet. Sugar was feral and is NOT
good at the vet. I'm the only owner that comes in the exam rooms because
she is so hard to handle. But w/ me holding her and talking soothingly to
her, we manage to get through the exam and s-h-o-t-s. It's not easy, but
Dr. Lisa is very good w/ her even though she is very naughty. And for a big
woman, she can jump real quick if a paw gets loose or she tries to bite.
The only thing they sedate her for is the teeth cleaning, but they sedate
all cats for that procedure. As for a name, how about Oreo?? Keep us